Classic Car Insurance
It takes more than age to make it a classic car. A collector car isn’t just a way to get around. It’s an investment that will continue to appreciate in coming years. Protect your investment with a classic car insurance policy from 1st Insurance Group in Chandler, Arizona.
Not all classic or antique cars are used the same, so 1st Insurance Group will work with you to select the appropriate policy to accommodate coverage needs, miles driven, vehicle age, and vehicle modifications to make sure you have the best policy to meet your needs when shopping for classic car insurance. Here are some features you should look for when shopping for classic car insurance or collector car insurance:
- Agreed Value: This means the provider will pay you the full (agreed to) amount in the event of a covered total loss, less any applicable deductible. This type of coverage is much better than “actual cash value” or “stated value” that you may get with some companies.
- Low Rates: Why pay full-time insurance when you drive your collector car only part-time.
- Coverage Options: Not all collector cars are the same, so 1st Insurance Group can work with you to determine the right amount of coverage to meet your specific needs.
- Generous Mileage: You’re proud of your collector car, so drive it. Not all insurance companies have a mileage limit, but most collector cars should be driven less than 5,000 annual miles to maintain their value.
- Roadside Assistance: Whether your down the street or on a classic rally through the mountains, you’ll want to find coverage that will flatbed your car to the closest qualified repair facility.
Do you need the insurance for your prize Mustang, Camaro, Charger, Corvette, Thunderbird, or other collector car? Talk with 1st Insurance Group today to identify the best combination of coverage, value, and price for you. We can help make sure your insurance continually meets your needs. Give us a call today at 480-883-9977 or click CLASSIC CAR INSURANCE for a free quote!